Dear Friends of Sebago,
Our brewpub in Gorham (on Elm Street) is opening on Thursday, July 30 at 4:00pm!
At that time, all of our locations will be open and ready to serve you both indoors and outdoors. Tables are safely spaced inside every restaurant and outside on each patio. And, of course, we’re taking extra care to keep everything clean and sanitized, so guests and staff can feel very safe in all of our spaces.
Here’s some basic information about how we’re doing things. (If you have more questions, check out the FAQ.)
• Tables are spaced at according to CDC guidelines, both inside and outside of the brewpubs.
• Guests are required to wear a face covering when not at their table. Our employees will always wear face coverings.
• No more than 8 guests per party and only one party per table.
• The host or server will take the name and contact information from one member of your party (for the possibility of contact tracing).
• We do not require reservations.
• If tables are full, we’ll put you on a waitlist and ask you to wait in your car or outside the dining space, at least six feet apart.
• We will provide hand sanitizer for guests and sanitize everything – tables, chairs, menus, pens – between each party.
We are so glad to be able to see you again, and we can’t wait to get the Gorham crew back to work. We know it’s been awhile, and we want to make your experience at all our brewpubs fun and relaxing while also caring for the safety of our guests and staff.
See you soon at the brewpub in Gorham!
Kai, Brad & Tim
SEBAGO BREWING BREWPUB REOPENING FAQ
When will the Gorham brewpub on Elm Street be open?
Starting July 30 at 4:00pm.
Hours will be:
Tues-Sat – 11:00am-10:00pm
Sun & Mon – CLOSED
Are all the Sebago Brewing locations open?
Yes! After July 30, our brewpubs in Gorham, Kennebunk, Portland, and Scarborough and the Tasting Room in Gorham (on Main Street) will all be open.
Do I have to make a reservation?
No, reservations are not required.
Do I have to wear a mask?
Yes, all guests will be required to wear a face covering when not at their table. Our employees will also be wearing face coverings.
Will you have beers on draft?
Yes! Ask your server about the delicious beers on tap.
Can I order takeout?
Yes. Take a look at our menu online and then give us a call to place your order.
Can I order delivery?
Yes, the Gorham brewpub is delivering through Door Dash, Uber Eats and GrubHub.
Can I still buy cans to go?
Absolutely, just ask your server or the host. Our beer is conveniently located in coolers near the front door.
Can I get Sebago Brewing merch?
Definitely. You can get Sebago shirts, hats, and gift cards in person at the brewpubs or at our online store.