Dear Friends of Sebago Brewing,
After the successful reopening of the Tasting Room in June, we’re opening the doors to the brewpubs in Portland and Scarborough on Thursday, July 16th at 4:00pm!
We will be serving both indoors and outdoors. Both brewpubs are safely spaced inside of the restaurant and outside on the patio. And, of course, we’re taking extra care to keep everything clean and sanitized, so guests and staff can feel very safe in all of our spaces.
Please note that we’ll be opening the brewpubs in Kennebunk and Gorham (on Elm Street) later this month.
Here’s some basic information about how we’re doing things. (If you have more questions, check out the FAQ.)
• Tables are spaced according to CDC guidelines, both inside and outside of the brewpubs.
• Guests are required to wear a face covering when not at their table. Our employees will always wear face coverings.
• No more than 8 guests per party and only one party per table.
• The host or server will take the name and contact information from one member of your party (for the possibility of contact tracing).
• We do not require reservations.
• If tables are full, we’ll put you on a waitlist and ask you to wait in your car or outside the dining space, at least six feet apart.
• There is plenty of space in walkways and aisles to socially distance for takeout and delivery.
• We will provide hand sanitizer for guests and sanitize everything – tables, chairs, menus, pens – between each party.
We are so glad to be able to see you again, and we can’t wait to get the crew back to work. We know it’s been awhile, and we want to make your experience fun and relaxing while also caring for the safety of our guests and staff. And big thanks for taking home our beers at local retailers over the last few months.
See you soon at the brewpubs in Portland and Scarborough!
Kai, Brad & Tim
SEBAGO BREWING BREWPUB REOPENING FAQ
When will the Portland and Scarborough brewpubs open?
Starting July 16 at 4:00pm.
Hours at both locations will be:
Tues-Thurs – 11:00am-10:00pm
Thurs & Fri – 11:00am – 11:00pm
Sun & Mon – CLOSED
Are all the Sebago Brewing locations open?
No, currently the brewpubs in Portland and Scarborough and the Tasting Room in Gorham (on Main Street) are open. We will reopen the brewpubs in Kennebunk and Gorham (on Elm Street) later in July.
Do I have to make a reservation?
No, reservations are not required.
Do I have to wear a mask?
Yes, all guests will be required to wear a face covering when not at their table. Our employees will also be wearing face coverings.
Will you have beers on draft?
Yes! Ask your server about the delicious beers on tap.
Can I order takeout?
Yes. Take a look at our menu online and then give us a call to place your order.
Can I order delivery?
Yes, the Portland and Scarborough brewpubs are delivering through Door Dash, Uber Eats and GrubHub.
Can I still buy cans to go?
Absolutely, just ask your server or the host. Our beer is conveniently located in coolers near the front door.
Can I get Sebago Brewing merch?
Definitely. You can get Sebago shirts, hats, and gift cards in person at the brewpubs or at our online store.
Did you miss us?
You have no idea how much!