All four Sebago Brewing Co. brewpubs and the Tasting Room at the Brewery are serving both inside and outdoors. It’s our highest priority to make sure that our staff and guests are safe so that everyone can have an experience that’s comfortable, relaxing and fun.
Here’s some basic information about how we’re doing things. (If you have more questions, check out the FAQ.)
• Tables are spaced at according to CDC guidelines, both inside and outside of the brewpubs.
• Guests are required to wear a face covering when not at their table. Our employees will always wear face coverings.
• No more than 8 guests per party and only one party per table.
• The host or server will take the name and contact information from one member of your party (for the possibility of contact tracing).
• We do not require reservations.
• If tables are full, we’ll put you on a waitlist and ask you to wait in your car or outside the dining space, at least six feet apart.
• We will provide hand sanitizer for guests and sanitize everything – tables, chairs, menus, pens – between each party.
We’re looking forward to having a pint with you. Cheers!
Kai, Brad & Tim
SEBAGO BREWING CO. FAQ
What hours are you open?
Hours vary depending on the location. Find out more here.
Do I have to make a reservation?
No, reservations are not required.
Do I have to wear a mask?
Yes, all guests will be required to wear a face covering when not at their table. Our employees will also be wearing face coverings.
Can I order takeout?
Yes. Take a look at our menus online and then give us a call to place your order. (Please note that the Tasting Room is located at 616 Main Street in Gorham, and the Gorham brewpub is located at 29 Elm Street in the Gorham Village.)
Can I order delivery?
Yes, all Sebago locations deliver through Door Dash, Uber Eats and GrubHub.
What’s on tap?
We have Sebago favorites and small batch beers at every location. Ask your server about the delicious beers available. Check out the Tasting Room Pours page here.
Can I buy cans to go?
Absolutely, just ask your server or the host. Our beer is conveniently located in coolers near the front door.
Can I get Sebago Brewing merch?
Definitely. You can get Sebago shirts, hats, and gift cards in person at the brewpubs or at our online store.