Brewed For times like these…
At Sebago Brewing Company our purpose is not only to brew great beer, but to foster a feeling of community and to build an environment of fun for our guests, customers, and employees. We work hard to ensure that our employees embrace a healthy balance of work and play. We are always looking for new energetic and fun people to join our family to expand and elevate our company. This could be you!
We are looking for a dynamic, organized, craft beer lover that has the leadership skills necessary to fill the role as the Sales Manager at Sebago Brewing Company. The function of this position is to oversee growth and development of the brand by working closely with the Sebago Sales Team, Production Team and Wholesaler partners. This person will be responsible for the actions of the sales team in all current territories. It will be necessary to lead by example in fostering our existing relationships and develop new ones as we grow.
To be successful as the Sebago Brewing Company Sales Manager a person must;
- Have a deep passion for and full understanding of all things craft beer!
- Have a positive attitude that inspires the people around them.
- Be incredibly organized and good at reporting
- Possess great management skills… is a uniter that will bring people and ideas together
- Has a firm grasp on the inner workings of the beer industry; wholesaler management, distribution, account interactions, inventory management and other production issues.
- Be comfortable traveling long distances and have extremely flexible hours.
- Live in Southern Maine
- Can operate autonomously and is self-motivated
- Able to complete tasks in a timely fashion while at the same time staying focused on the big picture and taking appropriate steps in achieving long term goals.