FULL TIME PACKAGING ASSISTANT | Job Description
This entry level position is a great opportunity to learn and get a foot in the door in a busy brewery. We are looking for a hard working, self-motivated person to be a part of our packaging team.
Responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to:
- Working on the canning line
- Building packaging
- Washing and filling kegs
- General cleaning and maintenance
- Transferring beer to pubs
- Basic cellar operations
- Mechanical, troubleshooting and repairs aptitude
- Valid driver’s license
- Flexible availability, including possible weekend shifts
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to take direction and accept constructive criticism
- Passion for craft beer with dedication to our core values and beliefs
- Ability to work safely and efficiently in a wet, humid and hot environment
- Public tours and interaction with customers
- Ability to lift 60 pounds and move 165 pounds safely
- Ability to bend, twist, kneel and climb stairs often
- Manual dexterity
- Ability to work long shifts if needed
Sebago Brewing Company operates a production brewery and four brewpubs in southern Maine. Our team of eclectic brewers oversees all aspects of the brewing process in our fun, fast-paced, and rapidly growing brewery.
Sebago offers a competitive benefits package. We believe in a healthy balance between work, play, and life.
Please email cover letter with resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with PACKAGING ASSISTANT in the subject line.