Sales Representative Southern Maine
We have an opening for a Sales Representative for our Central and Mid-Coast Maine territory. Serving as the primary liaison between our distributors, customers, and our brewery, the sales rep plays a critical role in the sale and support of our beers and serves as an ambassador of the company.
To be a successful Sebago Brewing Company Sales Rep, you must:
- Be awesome.
- Have a deep passion for and extensive knowledge about all things craft beer. For real.
- Possess a can-do attitude and a great sense of humor while remaining disciplined about sales.
- Be comfortable initiating new relationships and making networking connections. All the time.
- Be self-motivated and psyched to take on new projects.
- Have excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Always be “in the know” about what is happening with local events and breweries.
- Exhibit strong professional maturity and judgment.
- Be able to work successfully both independently and as part of a team.
- Meet sales goals and objectives that are consistent with the goals and objectives of Sebago Brewing Company
- Possess several years of sales and/or related experience.
- Have lots of food and beverage industry knowledge and/or experience.
- Hold a valid driver’s license and vehicle.
- Must reside in your assigned territory.