Brand Ambassador- New Hampshire and Vermont
Brewed for times like these….
At Sebago Brewing Company, we make great beer and have a blast doing it. We are a growing company and are always looking for new energetic and fun people to join our family to elevate our company. This could be you!
We have an opening for a Brand Ambassador for our New Hampshire and Vermont territory. A Sebago Brand Ambassador is the front line of communication and brand awareness to our consumers. This person will execute special events at key accounts to provide excellent consumer interaction, motivate sales and make connections with our customers, accounts, and partners. This is a part time hourly position.
To be a successful Sebago Brewing Company Brand Ambassador, you must:
- Be awesome.
- Have a deep passion for and extensive knowledge about all things craft beer. For real.
- Possess a can-do attitude and a great sense of humor.
- Be able to talk the talk and walk the walk of the culture of the Sebago Brewing Company brand to consumers to motivate and influence purchase behavior.
- Be comfortable initiating new relationships and making networking connections. All the time.
- Be self-motivated and psyched to take on new projects.
- Have excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Coordinate materials needed for events on a weekly basis with supervisor
- Provide clear and detailed recaps of events to supervisor on a timely basis.
- Exhibit strong professional maturity and judgment.
- Be able to work successfully both independently and as part of a team.
- Hold a valid driver’s license and vehicle.
- Must reside in your assigned territory.
Please send your resume and cover letter to Doug Mulford via email email@example.com (No phone calls please).
AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, mental or physical disabilities, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Accommodations to enable all individuals to participate in the application process may be provided upon advance request.